From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For people with the surname Daly, see Daly (surname).
Daly or DALY may refer to:
- Daly (lunar crater)
- Daly (Martian crater) on List of craters on Mars: A-G
- Daly City, California, United States
- Rural Municipality of Daly, Manitoba, Canada
- Daly College, India
- Daly detector, a type of mass spectrometry detector
- Daly languages, group of Australian aborigine languages
- Daly River, Northern Territory, Australia
- Disability-adjusted life year, a measure of burden of disease
- Electoral division of Daly, Northern Territory, Australia
- USS Daly (DD-519), a Fletcher-class destroyer
- Daly, Russia, a village (selo) in Legyoysky Rural Okrug, of Ust-Aldansky District of the Sakha Republic, Russia
- Daly Cherry-Evans (born 1989), Australian Rugby League player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.