From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dama or DAMA may refer to:
- Dama Gazelle (Nanger dama)
- Dama (deer), a genus of deer including the Fallow Deer (Dama dama)
- Dama Wallaby (Macropus eugenii)
Business, Science and Technology
- DAMA, the Data Management Association
- DAMA, abbreviation for "discharged against medical advice"
- DAMA, abbreviation for "Design Anywhere, Manufacture Anywhere", a concept in Cloud Manufacturing (emerged circa 2000s)
- DAMA, Demand Assigned Multiple Access, a bandwidth allocation strategy
- DAMA/NaI, an experiment to detect dark matter carried out by Italian and Chinese researchers
- DAMA/LIBRA, successor experiment to DAMA/NaI
- Dama, Stage name of Rasolofondraosolo Zafimahaleo, Malagasy musician, member of the band Mahaleo
- Dama, a name for Turkish draughts
- Dama (Dune), a fictional character in Chapterhouse Dune (1985) by Frank Herbert
- Dama-fruit, a fictional fruit in Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz, which renders its eaters invisible
- Dama, a chiefdom in Sierra Leone
- Dama, Dabu County (大麻镇), town in Guangdong, China
- Dama, Tongxiang (大麻镇), town in Zhejiang, China
- Dama, Syria, village in As-Suwayda Governorate, Syria
- Dama, surname(last name) in Andhra Pradesh,India
- Pinyin romanized Mandarin language (Chinese language) term for Marijuana (大麻).
- Las Damas Romanas (literally, "The Roman Women"), a painting by Filipino painter Juan Luna.
- Heinrichs, W. (2005). "Do it anywhere". IEE Electronics Systems and Software. 4 3: 30–33.
- Manenti, P. (2011). "Building the global cars of the future.". Managing Automation. 1 26: 8–14.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.