From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dama or DAMA may refer to:
- Dama gazelle (Nanger dama)
- Fallow deer (Dama dama)
- Tammar wallaby or dama wallaby (Macropus eugenii)
Business, science and technology
- DAMA, the Data Management Association
- DAMA, abbreviation for "discharged against medical advice"
- Demand Assigned Multiple Access, a bandwidth allocation strategy
- DAMA/NaI, an experiment to detect dark matter
- DAMA/LIBRA, successor experiment to DAMA/NaI
- Dama, Stage name of Rasolofondraosolo Zafimahaleo, Malagasy musician, member of the band Mahaleo
- DAMA TECHNOLOGIES AG, Swiss Precision Machine builder, focus on the optical and ceramics industry. www.dama.ch
- Dama, a name for Turkish draughts
- Dama (Dune), a fictional character in Chapterhouse Dune (1985) by Frank Herbert
- Dama-fruit, a fictional fruit in Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz, which renders its eaters invisible
- Dama Chiefdom, a chiefdom in Sierra Leone
- Dama, Syria, a village
- Dama, Tongxiang, a town in Zhejiang Province, China
- Las Damas Romanas (literally, "The Roman Women"), a painting by Filipino painter Juan Luna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.