From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Damascene refers to someone from Damascus.
Damascene, implying a direct or indirect link with the city, may also refer to:
- John of Damascus (c.676-749), Syrian Christian monk and priest
- Damascene (pigeon), a breed of fancy pigeon
- Damascening, the art of inlaying different metals into one another
- Damascus steel, a type of steel used in swordmaking
- Damascus goat, a breed of goat
- Damask, a reversible figured fabric
- Copper interconnect, used in semiconductor integrated circuits
- "Damascene moment" or, "Damascus moment" in reference to the Conversion of Paul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damascene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.