From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Damask may refer to:
- A tapestry-woven fabric, see Damask
- Damask, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- A flower commonly known as the Damask rose or simply as "Damask", see Rosa damascena
- A fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe, see Emma Steed
- A fictional character from Star Wars named Hego Damask, alias Darth Plagueis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.