From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Dame may be:
- Dame (title), a female title of rank, equivalent to 'Sir' used as the title of a knight
- A title of respect for certain Benedictine nuns equivalent to the male "Dom"
- A pantomime dame
- An old word for the game pieces in the game of draughts (checkers)
- Slang term for any woman
- "Dame" (song), the second single from RBD's third studio album Celestial
- "Dame", 1996 song by Luis Miguel from the album Nada Es Igual
- DaME, another name for Dark Avenger's viral polymorphic engine, MtE.
- Designated Aviation Medical Examiner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.