From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin||Europe|
|Look up Damien in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Damien can refer to:
- Damien de Veuster (better known as Father Damien), a Belgian-Hawaiian Catholic priest
- Robert-François Damiens, a Frenchman who unsuccessfully attempted the assassination of Louis XV of France
- Damien Crosse, a pornographic actor
- Damien Dragonetti, an American rapper, producer, and founder of The TiTe Mic Corporation
- Damien Duff, an Irish football (soccer) player
- Damien Echols, convicted of murder, the subject of film "Paradise Lost"
- Damien Fitzhenry, a former Wexford hurler
- Damien Haas, an American actor
- Damien Hirst, a British artist
- Damien Karras, the protagonist of the novel and film The Exorcist
- Damien Lecointe, a Parisian recording artist releasing on the Record Makers label
- Damien Leith, an Irish-Australian musician and novelist who was winner of the 2006 series of Australian Idol
- Damien Marsh, an Australian former sprinter
- Damien Nash, an American football player.
- Damien Parer, an Australian photographer and film maker
- Damien Rice, an Irish musician
- Damien Sin, a Singaporean author.
- Damien Thorn, the main character in the The Omen series of horror films
- Damien Trotter, a character in the sitcom Only Fools And Horses
- Leonardo Carrera, a professional wrestler who went by the name Damien
- Damien, a character in the Omen horror film series
- Damien High School, a private Catholic all-boys high school in California
- Damien Memorial School, a private Catholic all-boys school in Honolulu, Hawaii
- "Damien" (South Park episode), the tenth episode of the first season of South Park
- Damien (play), by Aldyth Morris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.