|Date of birth:||March 25, 1977|
|Place of birth:||Kingston, Jamaica|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||328 lb (149 kg)|
|NFL draft:||2000 / Round: 3 / Pick: 83|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics
Stats at NFL.com
Damion Alexis McIntosh (born March 25, 1977 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a former American football offensive tackle. He was drafted by the San Diego Chargers in the third round of the 2000 NFL Draft. He played college football at Kansas State.
McIntosh played for McArthur High School in Hollywood, Florida. His senior year, the McArthur team went 9-1, winning the district championship and ending the regular season ranked in the top 5 of the Florida High School Athletic Association 5A Poll. Numerous of Damion's high school teammates went on to play in the collegiate ranks or professional ranks, including Anthony Kelly (Central Oklahoma), Brian Visalli (Concordia University- Wisc.), Dan Visalli (Holy Cross), Quentin Chandler (Cen. Conn.), Mike Jaeger (Mount Scenario), Tyrone Taylor and Jerome Taylor (University of Missouri), Jason Brown (Gettysburg), Wayne Smith (App State, CFL), among others.
San Diego Chargers
Kansas City Chief
- "Damion McIntosh". Pro Football Reference. Retrieved 2010-08-27.
- "Five Broward Players Selected To 5a First Team". South Florida Sun-Sentinel. 1994-12-24. Retrieved 2010-08-27.
- Gardner, Michelle (1995-05-31). "Springing Into Fall". South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Retrieved 2010-08-27.
- Marvez, Alex (2004-03-13). "Tackle Accepts New Offer". South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Retrieved 2010-08-27.
- "Chiefs Cut Veteran T McIntosh, Seven Others". WTOV-TV. The Sports Network. 2009-09-04. Retrieved 2010-08-27.
- O'Neil, Danny (2009-10-13). "Seahawks lose Brandon Frye for the season, sign Damion McIntosh". The Seattle News. Retrieved 2010-08-27.