From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Damm may refer to:
- Damm (surname)
- Damm (Dummerstorf), a village in the municipality of Dummerstorf, district of Rostock, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
- Damm, Parchim, a municipality in the district of Ludwigslust-Parchim, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
- Damm, a district of the municipality of Schermbeck, in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- S.A. Damm, a Spanish brewery.
- N. W. Damm & Søn, a Norwegian publishing house.
- Damm or Altdamm, a former town at the lower Oder river now Dąbie (neighborhood of Szczecin) (Stettin)
- Drivers Against MADD Mothers, an organization opposed to MADD.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.