Damon Intrabartolo (1974 – August 13, 2013) was an American composer, orchestrator and conductor. He attended the University of Southern California and departed before graduation to work as an assistant to John Ottman on The Usual Suspects.
On August 13, 2013, Intrabartolo died suddenly in Arizona. He was 39 years old.
Damon collaborated with Ottman for 13 years as an orchestrator and conductor on films including:
- Halloween H20 (1998)
- Lake Placid (1999)
- Bubble Boy (2001)
- Pumpkin (2002)
- Eight Legged Freaks (2002)
- X2: X-Men United (2003)
- Gothika (2003)
- Cellular (2004)
- Hide and Seek (2005)
- Fantastic Four (2005)
- Superman Returns (2006) 
Intrabartolo also served as an orchestrator and conductor on In Good Company (2004), American Dreamz (2006) and the acclaimed "Dreamgirls" (2006) underscore with Hedwig and the Angry Inch composer Stephen Trask.
He composed the musical Bare, a Pop Opera; his company God Help! Productions also produced the 2000 world premiere in Los Angeles. He composed and produced the musical Ann E. Wrecksick and the Odyssey of the Bulimic Orphans; both shows played in Los Angeles and New York City. He composed the musical Ride... A Pop Fable. RIDE was originally known as PLOP and was first workshopped in Los Angeles. In 2012  and 2013 Canton Theatrical, LLC presented industry readings in New York; the company plans to open the show in 2014.
- 2001 Ovation Award
- Backstage Garland Award
- LA Drama Critics Circle Award
- LA Weekly Award for bare (Best Original Score & Best Musical).
- "Press Release: bare: The Musical Takes on Cincinnati". Cinstages.com. 2008-05-04. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- "Damon Intrabartolo Theatre Credits". Broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010)|
- Damon Intrabartolo at the Internet Movie Database
- "Bare Facts", theatremania, Michael Portantiere, Apr 8, 2004
|This article about a United States composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|