From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dan, or the acronym DAN may refer to the following:
- Dan (Bible), one of the sons of Jacob.
- Crown Prince Dan, prince of Yan in ancient China.
- Fyodor Dan, a Russian Marxist revolutionary.
- Nicușor Dan, a Romanian activist and mathematician.
- DJ Dan, an electronic music artist.
- Gush Dan, metropolitan area in central Israel
- Dan (ancient city), the biblical location also called Dan, and identified with Tel Dan
- Dan (cuneiform), a cuneiform sign
- Dan, Israel, a Kibbutz in northern Israel
- Dan River, river in North Carolina and Virginia, United States
- Dan River (Middle East), tributary of the Jordan River
- Dan River (Shaanxi), tributary of the Han River in Shaanxi, China
- Dan, subdistrict of Kap Choeng District, Thailand
- Dan, West Virginia
- Dan Dare, a classic British science fiction comic hero
- Desperate Dan, regular in The Dandy since 1937
- Dan Cahill, a character from The 39 clues
- Dan Hibiki, a character from the Street Fighter Alpha series.
- Dan Moroboshi, the alter-ego of Ultra Seven from the 1967 namesake tokusatsu
- Dan Humphrey, fictional character in Gossip Girl
- Dan-Air, a defunct airline in the United Kingdom
- Dan Bus Company, a public transport company in Israel
- Dan Hotels, a hotel chain in Israel
- Defeat Autism Now! (DAN!), an organization concerned with autism
- Dialogue Australasian Network, an educational organization
- Direct Action Network, a confederation of anarchist and anti-authoritarian affinity groups, collectives, and organizations
- Divers Alert Network, a non-profit organization for Scuba diving
- Dan, a 1914 film starring Lois Meredith
- Dan (Chinese opera), a female role in Beijing opera
- DAN (protein), a family of tgf beta signaling protein inhibitors
- Dan (newspaper), a daily newspaper published in Montenegro
- Dan language, a Mande language spoken primarily in Côte d'Ivoire and Liberia
- Dan people, an ethnic group located in West Africa
- Dan (rank) in Japanese, Chinese and Korean martial arts and Go
- Dorsal attention network, a sensory orienting system in the brain
- Dynamic Albedo of Neutrons, a scientific instrument on board the Curiosity rover
- Tribe of Dan, one of the Tribes of Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.