Dan-D Foods Ltd is an importer, manufacturer and distributor of cashews, dried fruits, rice crackers, snack foods, spices, and other packaged foods from around the world. The company's products are distributed under its own trademarks of Dan-D-Bulk, Dan-D-Pak and Dan-D-Organic with the slogan "Fine Foods of the Earth".
The company, formerly known as Dan On & Associates Ltd., was established by Dan On in March 1989.
Dan-D Foods employs over 500 people and has operations in four different countries including Canada and Vietnam. Its head office is located in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. In addition to producing and importing foods, the company also runs a chain of grocery stores called "Dan-D-Market".
- Rodriguez, Robert (November 4, 2011). "Dan-D-Pak food company opens a plant in Fresno". The Fresno Bee. Retrieved December 20, 2011.
- Flavelle, Dana (November 9, 2004). "Pass the wasabi-coated, kosher cashews, please; Food show goes cross-cultural Trends promote convenience". Toronto Star. Retrieved December 20, 2011.
- "Pucks a quasi-Canadian treat; Simply Canadian". Toronto Star. February 15, 2006. Retrieved December 20, 2011.
- Website of Dan-D Foods' Dan-D-Pak brand
- Bloomberg Businessweek listing for Dan-D Foods Limited
- "Ag feeds the world (Letters to the Editor)". The Fresno Bee. November 10, 2011. Retrieved December 20, 2011.
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|