Dan Cederholm is a web designer, author, and speaker living in Salem, Massachusetts. He's the cofounder of Dribbble and founder of SimpleBits, a web design studio (and weblog), where he writes articles and commentary about the web, technology, and life. Cederholm is the author of two books on standards-based web design and CSS: Bulletproof Web Design and Web Standards Solutions. Dan also co-founded and runs the wine review webpage, Cork'd in addition to the Twitter mashup site Foamee.
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2007)|
- CSS Cookbook (2004) with Christopher Schmitt ISBN 0-596-00576-8
- Web Standards Solutions: The Markup and Style Handbook (2004) ISBN 1-59059-381-2
- Bulletproof Web Design: Improving flexibility and protecting against worst-case scenarios with XHTML and CSS (2005) ISBN 0-321-34693-9
- Handcrafted CSS: More Bulletproof Web Design (2009) ISBN 0-321-64338-0
- CSS3 For Web Designers (2010) ISBN 978-0-9844425-2-2
- Do websites need to look exactly the same in every browser?
- Do websites need to be experienced exactly the same in every browser?
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|