|Origin||Oakville, Ontario, Canada|
|Occupations||Music producer, instrumentalist|
Chen was a principal songwriter with the band Moonraker from 1998–2004, the keyboardist for Mike Doughty’s Band from 2005–2006, and again in 2011, and keyboardist and back-up vocalist in Nicole Atkins & The Sea  from 2006–2009. He performed, engineered, and co-wrote two songs on Nicole Atkins' 2011 album Mondo Amore.
Chen is one-half of the production duo Stuhr, whose remixes have appeared on Bebel Gilberto Remixed, Oscillate Records Vol.1, Rock River’s Christmas Remixed, and Buddha Bar VII. Stuhr co-wrote and produced Natalie Walker’s debut album, Urban Angel (August 2007), as well as the follow-up, With You (July 2009), both of which were released on Dorado Records.
Chen grew up in Oakville, Ontario, a suburb of Toronto, and studied classical piano until high school. He then switched to playing guitar and bass in various local bands. Later, while attending the University of Toronto, he returned to playing keyboards, spending most of his free time touring with a Toronto blues band. After transferring to Berklee College of Music, he graduated in 2003 with a degree in Contemporary Writing & Production. He currently works as a music producer at Serious Business studios, as well as at his own private studio in Brooklyn.
- Stuhr Records Accessed November 21, 2010.
- "Biography". Stuhr Music. 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-26.
- "Biography". Allmusic.com. 2006. Retrieved 2009-06-26.
- "Biography". Allmusic.com. 2007. Retrieved 2009-06-26.
- "Artist Direct". Nicole Atkins Biography. 2007. Retrieved 2009-06-26.
- "Discography". Stuhr Music. 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-26.
- "Catalogue". Dorado Records. 2009. Retrieved 2006-09-26.
- "Placements". Stuhr Music. 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-26.