|Member of the Kansas House of Representatives
from the 93rd district
August 2, 1952 |
Wichita, Kansas, U.S.
|Residence||Garden Plain, Kansas|
Kershen is currently a board member of the Cattlemen's Beef Board, operating committee member of Hiland/Roberts Dairy Foods Co, and director of the Dairy Farmers of America.
He has a BA from Kansas State University.
- Commerce and Labor
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
The top 5 donors to Kerschen's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kerschen, Dan $2,426
- 2. Kansas Chamber of Commerce & Industry $500
- 3. Koch Industries $500
- 4. Sunflower Dairy PAC $500
- 5. Heart PAC $500
- Kansas Legislature - Dan Kerschen
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Campaign contributions: 2008