Dan Lemmon is a visual effects supervisor. On January 24, 2012, he was nominated for an Academy Award for the movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes. This was in the category of Academy Award for Best Visual Effects, his nomination was shared with Daniel Barrett (visual effects supervisor), Joe Letteri and R. Christopher White.
His second nomination was at the 87th Academy Awards for the film Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. His nomination was shared with Joe Letteri, Daniel Barrett and Erik Winquist 
- Avatar (visual effects supervisor: Weta Digital) 2009
- Jumper (visual effects supervisor: Weta Digital) 2008
- Enchanted (visual effects supervisor: Weta Digital) 2007
- I, Robot(CG supervisor: Weta Digital) 2004
- Fight Club (digital artist: Digital Domain - as Daniel Lemmon) 1999
- Titanic (character integration artist: Digital Domain) 1997
- ^ "The 84th Academy Awards (2012) Nominees". oscars.org. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
- ^ "87th Academy Awards". Retrieved January 15, 2015.