Dan Parry is a British mix/recording engineer. His career began in 2001 working at Soul II Soul Studios in Camden Town, before joining Metropolis studios in 2004.
In 2010, Dan earned his first ever Grammy nomination. This was for recording work carried out on Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster LP, which had been nominated for Album of the Year at the 53rd annual awards.
Another nomination in 2011 meant two consecutive nominations for Dan, both of which had come in the prestigious Album of the Year category. This time, the nomination was in recognition of work carried out on record-breaking album, 21 by British singer Adele. At the 54th annual awards ceremony (held in 2012), Adele took home six awards, including Album of the Year, earning Dan his first Grammy Award.
Career highlights to date
- 2011 Grammy Nominee Album of the Year The Fame Monster Lady Gaga
- 2012 Grammy Winner Album of the Year 21 Adele
- 2014: Paloma Faith - A Perfect Contradiction
- 2014: Sam Smith - In the Lonely Hour
- 2014: Sohn - Tremors
- "Complete List Of Grammy Winners & Nominees". Billboard. December 1, 2011. Retrieved December 8, 2014.