|Full name||Dan Sarginson|
26 May 1993 |
Perth, Western Australia
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||14 st 00 lb (88.9 kg; 196.0 lb)|
|Position||Fullback, Centre, Five-eighth/Stand-off, Scrum-half/Halfback|
|As of 12 July 2014|
|Source:  (excluding Leigh friendly)|
Dan Sarginson (born Wednesday Perth, Western Australia) is an English professional rugby league footballer playing at club level for Hemel Stags, Harlequins/London Broncos, and Wigan Warriors as a Fullback, Centre, Stand-off/Five-eighth, or Scrum-half/Halfback. Though born in Australia, Sarginson was raised in Hemel Hempstead, where he attended Cavendish School, and played for the England Academy.26 May 1993 in
Dan Sarginson made his début for Harlequins (now London Broncos) and scored a try in the 70-0 victory over Gateshead Thunder in the Challenge Cup match at Gateshead International Stadium on Friday 6 May 2011, and made his Super League début for Harlequins and scored two tries in the 18-26 defeat by Salford City Reds at The Willows, Salford on Friday 1 July 2011.
Sarginson went on to play 51 times for the capital Super League side and scored 17 tries.
(For 2014 Super League season highlights, stats and results click on 2014 Super League season results)
- "Wigan Sign Sarginson and Clubb". Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Profile at londonbroncosrl.com". londonbroncosrl.com. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Profile at londonbroncosrl.com
- Search for "Dan Sarginson" AND "Rugby League" at BBC → Sport
- Gateshead 0-70 Harlequins
- Salford 26-18 Harlequins