|Full name||Dan Sarginson|
26 May 1993 |
Perth, Western Australia
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||14 st 05 lb (91.2 kg; 201.0 lb)|
|Position||Fullback, Centre, Stand-off/Five-eighth, Scrum-half/Halfback|
|As of 9 November 2014|
|Source: (excluding Leigh friendly)|
Dan Sarginson (born 26 May 1993 in Perth, Western Australia) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer playing at club level for Hemel Stags, Harlequins/London Broncos, and Wigan Warriors as a Fullback, Centre, Stand-off/Five-eighth, or Scrum-half/Halfback. Though born in Australia, Sarginson was raised in Hemel Hempstead, where he attended Cavendish School, and played for the England Academy.
Dan Sarginson made his début for Harlequins (now London Broncos) and scored a try in the 70-0 victory over Gateshead Thunder in the Challenge Cup match at Gateshead International Stadium on Friday 6 May 2011, and made his Super League début for Harlequins and scored two tries in the 18-26 defeat by Salford City Reds at The Willows, Salford on Friday 1 July 2011.
Sarginson went on to play 51 times for the capital Super League side and scored 17 tries.
On the 18th October 2013, Wigan Warriors announced that they have signed exciting young utility back for the 2014 and 2015 Super League seasons. Sarginson's performances for the Warriors earned him a nomination for Super League's Young Player of the Year for the 2014 season, but he would lose out to Daryl Clark of the Castleford Tigers
- "Wigan Sign Sarginson and Clubb". Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Profile at londonbroncosrl.com". londonbroncosrl.com. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Profile at londonbroncosrl.com
- Search for "Dan Sarginson" AND "Rugby League" at BBC → Sport
- Gateshead 0-70 Harlequins
- Salford 26-18 Harlequins