||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2012)|
On location, shooting The Totally Rad Show
May 11, 1981 |
|Occupation||Podcast host, director, writer|
Dan Trachtenberg is a filmmaker and video podcast host from the Philadelphia suburbs who currently resides in the Los Angeles metro area. He was one of the three hosts of The Totally Rad Show and a former co-host of Geekdrome. Both programs were hosted at Revision3. In addition to working on Internet shows, Trachtenberg is the writer/director of the 2003 short film Kickin ' and the director of various television commercials and public service announcements.
Trachtenberg has directed commercials for Lexus, Nike, and Coca Cola. In April, 2008, he joined Tight Films, for which he collaborated with Matt Wolf on an alternate reality game for Hellboy II: The Golden Army."
He directed the internet show, "Ctrl+Alt+Chicken."
In January, 2013, iFanboy broke the news that Dan Trachtenberg will direct the film adaptation of Y: The Last Man. However, on September 25, 2014, slashfilm.com announced that the movie adaptation had been cancelled. 
- Danny T, Russell Make tight Connection
- Trachtenberg's tweet regarding the release of "Portal: No Escape"
- Hart, Hugh (10 January 2013). "Portal: No Escape Director Snags Y: The Last Man Movie". Wired. Retrieved 21 July 2014.
- "BREAKING: Dan Trachtenberg To Direct Y: The Last Man". iFanboy.com. January 9, 2013. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- "The ‘Y: The Last Man’ Movie Is Dead Again; Dan Trachtenberg Talks About the Adaptation". www.slashfilm.com. September 25, 2014. Retrieved September 25, 2014.
- "Dan Trachtenberg will no longer be making his debut with Y: THE LAST MAN and will instead direct VALENCIA for Bad Robot!". www.aintitcool.com. April 3, 2014. Retrieved September 15, 2014.