Fantasy author Dan Willis.
December 31, 1967 |
His Dragonlance fantasy novels were his first books published by a major publisher, and his first young adult works as well. All three of his Dragonlance: The New Adventures books are on the accelerated reading list for a junior high school in Utah.
- The Dragon Well (vol.3), ISBN 0-7869-3354-2, September 1, 2004. The Dragon Well was Willis's first young adult novel.
- Dragon Knight (vol.7), ISBN 0-7869-3735-1, May 3, 2005
- Wizard's Return (Trinistyr Trilogy vol.3), ISBN 0-7869-4025-5, May 9, 2006
The Anvil of Time series
- "Lake of Death", pp. 127–152, collected in The Search for Power: Dragons from the War of Souls, edited by Margaret Weis, ISBN 0-7869-3193-0, 2004-05-01
Dragon Knight, the seventh volume in an eight-volume series, has been described as the best in the series. Both The Dragon Well and Dragon Knight have a 3.8 out of 5 rating on Goodreads.com. The Dragon Well was given a 2Q (out of 3Q) by Geri Diorio of the Voice of Youth Advocates, a professional journal for librarians. Dan Willis' third book, Wizard's Return was the third book in the Trinistir Tirllogy and continued the stories of the characters from his previous books.
- "Dan Willis". Mirrorstone Books. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- Talinthas (2004-09-17). "Dan Willis". The Dragonlance Nexus. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- "Accelerated Reader listing for Farmington Jr High". Farmington, Utah: Davis School District. Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- "Dan Willis". Archived from the original on Feb 24, 2009.
- Dragon Knight (Dragonlance: The New Adventures, book 7).
- Dan Willis's page at www.booksnbytes.com
- Dragonlance: The Survivors on LDS Fiction.
- "Writers: Dan Willis". SciFan. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- "Dan Willis". Fantastic Fiction. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- Tigard, Conan (2005-06-29). "Reading Review book review - Dragon Knight by Dan Willis". Reading Review. Retrieved 2008-03-24. "This book is probably the best one in the DragonLance: The New Adventures series."
- "Dan Willis Author Page". Goodreads. Retrieved 2011-07-07.
- "VOYA OnLine Reviews". VOYA OnLine. Retrieved 2008-11-12.[dead link]
- Diorio, Geri (2005). "Review: Dragon Sword/Dying Kingdom/Return of the Sorceress.". Voice of Youth Advocates 28 (3) (Scarecrow Press Inc., published August, 2005). p. 238. ISSN 0160-4201.
|This article about an American fantasy writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Utah biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Dungeons & Dragons article related to Dragonlance is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|