From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Danaë was the mother of Perseus in Greek mythology.
Danaë or Danae may also refer to:
- Danaë (Correggio), c. 1531
- Danaë (Titian series), 1550s
- Danaë (Rembrandt painting), 1636
- Danaë (Klimt painting), 1907
- a tragedy by Livius Andronicus
- Danae (plant), a plant genus
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
- Danae class cruiser, a class of Royal Navy light cruisers
- HMS Danae, multiple ships
- French frigate Danaé (1807)
- Cyclone Danae in the 1975–80 Southern Hemisphere tropical cyclone season
- Danae Sweetapple (born 1967), Australian Paralympic swimmer
- Danae Pyle, character in the comic strip Non Sequitur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.