From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the West Virginia House of Delegates
from the 44th district
January 12, 2013
March 26, 1949 |
Erbacon, West Virginia
Dana Lee Lynch (born March 26, 1949 in Erbacon, West Virginia) is an American politician and a Democratic member of the West Virginia House of Delegates representing District 44 since January 12, 2013.
- 2012 To challenge Democratic Representative Joe Talbott (who had been redistricted from District 36), Lynch ran in the three-way May 8, 2012 Democratic Primary and placed first with 1,339 votes (37.8%) ahead of Representative Talbott, and won the November 6, 2012 General election with 3,351 votes (59.9%) against Republican nominee Robert Karnes.
- "Dana Lynch". Charleston, West Virginia: West Virginia Legislature. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
- "Dana Lynch's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
- "Statewide Results Primary Election May 8, 2012 Official Results". Charleston, West Virginia: Secretary of State of West Virginia. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
- "Statewide Results General Election November 6, 2012 Official Results". Charleston, West Virginia: Secretary of State of West Virginia. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
- Official page at the West Virginia Legislature
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Dana Lynch at Ballotpedia
- Dana L. Lynch at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This article about a West Virginia politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|