From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Dana J. Weigel|
portrait of Dana Weigel
|Occupation||Flight director for NASA|
Awards or recognition
- 2007 Rotary National Award for Space Achievement Foundation Stellar Award Winner-Early Career (for individuals up to age 33). For a history of strong technical ability and leadership resulting in her selection as a flight director in 2005, where she immediately began leading Mission Control in critical activities.
- 2000 Rotary National Award for Space Achievement Foundation Stellar Award Winner-Recent Graduate. For outstanding dedication, professionalism, and technical excellence in developing the Extra-Vehicular Activity procedures and conducting crew training for the successful third Hubble Space Telescope servicing mission.
- "Johnson Space Center Appoints Nine New Flight Directors" (Press release). NASA. April 15, 2005.
- "2007 Stellar Awards Winners". Rotary National Award for Space Achievement (RNASA).
- "1997 - 2004 Stellar Awards Winners". Rotary National Award for Space Achievement (RNASA).
|This article related to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|