From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dandelion may refer to:
- Taraxacum, a genus of flowering plants in the family Asteraceae
- Taraxacum officinale, the common dandelion
- False dandelion, a number of plants similar to dandelions
- Dandelion and burdock, a popular British soft drink
- Dandelion (art), an abstract art form
- Dandelion Dead, a 1994 television mini-series
- Dandelion (film), a 2004 motion picture
- Dandelion (magazine), a literary journal in Alberta, Canada
- Dandelion (Watership Down), a fictional rabbit in the novel Watership Down
- Dandelion Wine, a 1957 novel by Ray Bradbury
- Dandelion (The Witcher character), a fictional character in The Witcher franchise.
- "Dandelion", a song by Roland Raoul Jaime Orzabal de la Quintana - Tears for fears
- Dandelion (band), a Philadelphia-based grunge band
- Dandelion (French band), a French psychedelic folk band
- Dandelion Wine (band), a music group from Australia
- "Dandelion (song)", a song by The Rolling Stones
- "Dandelion (Nicole Richie song)", a song by Nicole Richie
- "Dandelion", a song by Tracy Bonham from her 1995 EP Liverpool Sessions
- "Dandelion", a song by Audioslave from Out of Exile
- "Dandelion", a song by Boards of Canada
- "Dandelion", a song by Rip Slyme
- "Dandelions", a song by Five Iron Frenzy
- Dandelion Records, a record label in the United Kingdom
- Dandelion was the code name for one of the Xerox Star series of workstations.
- Dandelion chip, enables metering and focus indication for older lenses on certain types of camera bodies.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.