From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dandiya Raas (disambiguation))
Raas may refer to:
- Renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system, a hormone system that helps regulate long-term blood pressure and blood volume in the body
- Runway Awareness and Advisory System, an airplane avionics system to improve flight crew situational awareness when operating at airports
- Dandiya Raas, a folk dance from the Indian state of Gujarat, often associated with Garba
- Rasa lila, a traditional Indian dance
- Región Autónoma del Atlántico Sur, a department in Nicaragua
- Raas (It. Rasa), a village in the municipality of Natz-Schabs (South Tyrol, Italy)
- Raas, a district of East Java
- Royal Alexandra and Albert School, a school in England
- Replication as a Service, enabling computer systems to replicate via a service provider
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.