|Opened||June 29, 2013|
|Line(s)||Xinzhuang Line (O60)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
The western terminus for the Xinzhuang Line was originally planned to be at Xinzhuang. However, the line was changed and further extended to the west. Thus, the station number (O60) does not line up with the next station (Xinzhuang, O1).
Excavation depth for this station is around 19 meters. It is 150 meters in length and 16.55 meters wide. It has two entrances, one accessibility elevator, and two vent shafts. It also has one emergency exit.
|B1||Connecting Level||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|B2||Platform 1||← Xinzhuang Line toward Huilong (Terminus)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ Xinzhuang Line toward Nanshijiao (Fu Jen University) →|
Around the station
- B&Q, Xinzhuang Store
- Fu-Ying Junior High School
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
- "MRT Danfeng, Huilong Stations to Open June 29". 2013-06-27. Retrieved 2013-06-30.
- "Introduction to Xinzhuang MRT Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2008-03-01. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- 黃村杉 (2010-03-18). "北縣／捷運新莊線搶先通 市民「樂」官員「愁」". NOWnews. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- "捷運車站建築設計 後續路網 新莊線-縣轄段各車站透視圖說明". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|