|Birth name||Franck Rivoire|
|Also known as||Danger|
|Occupations||Musician, graphic designer|
|Years active||2007 - present|
|Website||Danger (musician) on Myspace|
Rivoire's musical history started an early age, when his parents introduced him to the piano and saxophone. Growing up, he played in both jazz and punk bands, and other interests included skateboarding and metal music. Rivoire got his first synthesizer after seeing a friend use one and convincing his parents to buy one for him, too. His interest in electronic music was pursued further when he began using Amiga and Atari computers to make chiptunes, a hobby that he still practices.
Before he started using the name "Danger", Rivoire trained to be a graphic designer and worked as one professionally. When not working, he practiced digital music production. His track "11h30" was created during this time and contains his own vocals, but no lyrics; the vocals instead consist of mixed-up syllables.
In an effort to modernize the sound of his music, Rivoire created some new electro-influenced tracks and uploaded them onto MySpace under the name Danger. He chose the moniker because he had previously used it for online chat clients and believed he would get free advertising as "danger" is such a commonly used word. In 2007, he signed to the label Ekler'o'shock because he enjoyed the music of its other artists such as DatA. There have since been three Danger EP's released on Ekler'o'shock as well as a number of remixes released both officially and otherwise.
Each Danger EP is named after a date following the first one, 09/14 2007 (September 14, 2007), which is the day he finished the EP. These EPs have not been released in chronological order; in fact, "EPII" has been promoted on his MySpace since the release of the first EP, but has yet to be released, and 09/16 2007 and 09/17 2007 are actually EPIII and EPIV, respectively. This strange chronology is a reference to that of the Star Wars film series.
Danger's tracks are named after the time of the day when the track was finished — "11h30" being the French representation for 11:30, for instance — except for the track "88:88", which is a reference to a digital clock that is not plugged in.
Another unique Danger characteristic is the black mask that he wears during nearly all of his public appearances. It is inspired by both the band Daft Punk and the Black Mage character from the video game series Final Fantasy. He claims to wear the mask in order to differentiate between his shy "geek" self and the persona he takes while performing.
Rivoire has also mentioned that his MySpace background strobed intensively as a reference to the Pokémon episode Electric Soldier Porygon and joked that he thought it would be funny if someone got an epileptic attack from it, saying, "especially if they have a fast PC it adds a bit of insult to the injury." Due to the 2013 Myspace re-design, the background no longer strobes.
|"11h30 (DatA Remix)"|
|"00:01 feat. Vyle"|
|"88:88 (EAT Remix)"|
|"88:88 (80kidz Remix)"|
|"4h30 (Riot Kid Remix)"|
|"4h30 (Oliver $ Remix)"|
|2007||"Revolte at 22h10"
(Credited as an original Danger track; a remix of "Weak Generation")
|2008||"American Boy (Danger Remix)"
(An instrumental version called "Armageddon Boy" can also be found)
|Estelle feat. Kanye West|
|"Chick Lit (Danger TV Remix)"||We Are Scientists|
|"Into the Galaxy (Danger Remix)"||Midnight Juggernauts|
|"My Way (Danger Remix)"||Starskee|
|"Divine (Danger Remix)"||Sebastien Tellier|
|"Love Juice (Danger TV Remix)"||SymbolOne|
|"Give It All You Got (Danger Beach Remix)"||Lil Jon ft. Kee|
|"Ne.Oh!.Pen (Danger Remix)"
(Remix of "Oh!")
|2009||"Walking On A Dream (Danger Racing Remix)"||Empire Of The Sun|
|"Drown In The Now feat. Matisyahu (Danger Spy Remix)"||The Crystal Method|
|"All The Right Moves (Danger Remix)"||OneRepublic|
|2010||"Imma Be (Danger Olympic Remix)"||The Black Eyed Peas|
|"Acid Washed (Danger Remix)"||Acid Washed|
|"In For The Kill (Danger Ocean Remix)"||La Roux|
|"Me & You (Danger Remix)"||Nero|
|2011||"In Doubt feat. CocknBullKid (Danger Remix)"||Black Devil Disco Club|
|2012||"Douce Nuit (Danger Remix)"||Alexandre Chatelard|
- "9:19", released on Ekler'o'shock's EOS MMX - The Summer Solstice Edition One
- "9h20", made in 2007 and available online
- "12h38", a track used in "The Big Purple Van Club" video performance by Danger in 2008
- "13h12 (Live Edit)", a track that has been ripped twice from Danger's live sets: once without the full intro and once without the full ending
- "13h40", said to be made in 2007 or 2008 but never officially released and containing a sample of Masterboy's "Feel the Heat of the Night"
- "22h39", released on Ekler'o'shock's EOS MMX - The Summer Solstice Edition Two
- Attraction soundtrack, music for a lengthy Japanese/French interactive anti-smoking ad/animation directed by Koji Morimoto
- "Art of Noize // Danger Interview // 2011". Retrieved 30 August 2011.
- "Stop The Noise Interview" (in French). Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Trash Warning: Danger" (in Slovenian). Retrieved 4 May 2011.
- "Interview with Danger". Retrieved 4 May 2011.
- "July 2013 - Danger | Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- "Dailymotion video". Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Stop The Noise Blog Post" (in French). Retrieved 8 December 2011.