||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012)
Dangerous Moments, Martin Briley's third album, was released in 1985. The album art (which is an up-perspective shot of Briley juxtaposed against an inverted cityscape) was nominated for a Grammy.
All songs written by Martin Briley, except where noted.
- "Dangerous Moments"
- "Think of Me" (Martin Briley, Nick Gilder)
- "It Shouldn't Have To Hurt That Much" (Briley, Peter Wood)
- "Alone At Last"
- "Before the Party Ends"
- "If This Is What It Means" (Briley, Rob Fahey)
- "Dirty Windows"
- "School for Dogs"
- Martin Briley - lead and backing vocals, guitar, synthesizer, percussion
- Dennis Herring, G.E. Smith - guitar
- Peter Wood, David Lebolt - synthesizers, piano
- Carmine Rojas - bass
- Anton Fig, Frank Vilardi, Steve Holley - drums
- Anthony MacDonald, Ralph MacDonald - percussion
- David Grahame, David Lasley, Ellen Foley, Eric Troyer, Rory Dodd - backing vocals