Daniel Carver (born 1948) was a Grand Dragon of the "Invisible Empire, Knights of the Ku Klux Klan," until the organization disbanded in 1992 . Carver was banned from wearing Klan robes and from attending Klan rallies after a 1986 conviction for "terroristic threats".
- Walburn, Lee (1987-03-12). "THE KLAN : THEN AND NOW - Drawn by history, frustrated by reality.". The Atlanta Journal. pp. D/1.
- Williams v. Southern White Knights, et al. (United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia 1987-02-24). Text
- Walburn, Lee (1987-03-13). "Passing torch of white supremacy - New generation perpetuating Klan 's tenets". The Atlanta Journal. pp. C/1.
- Popkin, Helen (14 December 2005). "Howard Stern's cast of characters, from Robin to High Pitch Eric.". MSNBC. Retrieved 9 February 2010.
- Miller, P.B. (8 February 1996). "Cracker kingdom". The Dallas Observer. Retrieved 9 February 2010.