Daniel E. Bosley
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)|
|Daniel E. Bosley|
|Member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives from the 1st Berkshire District|
|Preceded by||Frank N. Costa|
|Succeeded by||Gailanne Cariddi|
|Born||December 9, 1953
North Adams, Massachusetts
|Residence||North Adams, Massachusetts|
|Alma mater||North Adams State College|
Daniel E. Bosley (born December 9, 1953 in North Adams, Massachusetts  ) is a former member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives and the current president of the North Adams SteepleCats of the New England Collegiate Baseball League.
Bosley was educated at Drury High School; graduated with his B.A. (cum laude) in 1976 from North Adams State College and earned his M.S. in Public Affairs in 1996 from the University of Massachusetts Amherst
Bosley served on the North Adams City Council from 1983-1984. From 1987–2011 he represented the First Berkshire district in the Massachusetts House of Representatives. Bosley was a candidate for Sheriff of Berkshire County, but lost in the Democratic primary to Thomas Bowler.
- House Committee on Bonding, Capital Expenditures and State Assets (Vice-Chairman), February 2009 – present
- Joint Committee on Economic Development and Emerging Technologies (House Chairman), January 2005 – February 2009.
- Joint Committee on Government Regulations (House Chairman), May 1996 – January 2005
- Joint Committee on Labor and Workforce Development (House Chairman), January 1992 – May 1996
- Joint Committee on Public Service (House Vice-Chairman), 1990–1991
Bosley lives in North Adams with his wife Laura, and his daughter, Stephanie.
- Public Officers of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts 1987-1988.
- Neil Benjamin Jr. (February 5, 2011). "Bosley leads pride". New England Newspapers. Retrieved 2011-02-10.
- "Newly Elected Officials to Take Oaths of Office". iBerkshires. January 4, 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-10.