|Born||27 June 1975|
He also signed the iconic Regimental Band of the Coldstream Guards which released their first album, Heroes with Universal's Decca Label. The album went on to achieve Platinum status.
In January 2010 he launched the highly publicised Punchbowl Recordings label with Guy Ritchie. The label is a subsidiary of Universal Music and will house the Punchbowl Band, a traditional Irish quartet which play frequently at Ritchie’s West End pub.
In February 2011, Glatman described Blue's decision to represent the UK at the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest as "reckless insanity".
He said: "They will have to win. Anything less and their reputation would be in tatters. It is the equivalent of Lewis Hamilton entering a go-kart race - he will be the strong favourite but there is also the possibility he could lose. So why risk it?"
Blue finished in 11th position.
- "Guy Ritchie's new record label - Music, Entertainment - Independent.ie". Independent.ie website (Independent.ie). 11 Jan 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- "BBC News:Wales:North East Wales:Debut album for 'Hollywood' choir". BBC News website (BBC). 12 Oct 2006. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/music/The-sound-of-the-British.5757331.jp. Missing or empty
- http://www.metro.co.uk/metrolife/music/808548-guy-ritchie-launches-own-record-label. Missing or empty
- http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hq8LmomL-9n3GZfo5G2jFkq7mtKA?docId=N0447301296411000901A. Missing or empty