Daniel Heller-Roazen  teaches at Princeton University.
Books in English
- (ed. and tr.) Potentialities: Collected Essays in Philosophy by Giorgio Agamben, 1999.
- Fortune's Faces: The Roman de la Rose and the Poetics of Contingency, 2003.
- Echolalias: On the Forgetting of Language, 2005.
- The Inner Touch: Archaeology of a Sensation, 2007. Winner of the Modern Language Association's 2008 Aldo and Jeanne Scaglione Prize for Comparative Literary Studies.
- The Enemy of All: Piracy and the Law of Nations, 2009.
- (ed.) The Arabian Nights, Norton Critical Edition, 2010.
- The Fifth Hammer: Pythagoras and the Disharmony of the World, 2011.
- Dark Tongues: The Art of Rogues and Riddlers, 2013.