|Genres||Electronic, synthpop, new wave|
|Occupations||Musician, composer, songwriter, producer|
|Instruments||Synthesizers, guitar, bass, backing vocals|
|Associated acts||Ladytron, Marnie, Pink Industry, Venini|
In 2003, he set up the Liverpool club, Evol and subsequently collaborated in 2005 on the celebrated Korova bar in the city. In addition to the band, he also DJ's around the world both solo and with other band members. His vocals are featured in the Ladytron' songs "International Dateline" and "Versus".
He has worked on several movie scores, including that of Would You Rather starring Sasha Grey, in collaboration with Icelandic friend Barði Jóhannsson. Hunt joined Pink Industry as guitarist for their first show in 25 years in January 2012 at Cine Joia, São Paulo, Brazil.
Hunt produced Ladytron band mate Helen Marnie's debut solo album Crystal World, that was released in 2013. He is currently producing the forthcoming sixth Ladytron album, and working on other unrelated projects.
- Roland SH-09, Crumar Stratus (604 tour);
- Sequential Circuits Pro-One, Korg Delta, Roland SH-09 (Light & Magic tour);
- Vox Phantom Six Strings guitar, Roland SH-09, Korg MS-2000B (Witching Hour tour);
- Vox Phantom Six Strings guitar, Roland SH-201, Korg MS-2000B (Velocifero tour);
- Crumar Stratus (Best of 00-10 and Gravity the Seducer tours).
- Wright, Jade (2008-04-25). "Ladytron’s tour de force". Liverpool Echo. Trinity Mirror. Retrieved 2009-07-19.