|Born||Daniel Richard Huttlestone
17 September 1999
Havering, Essex, England, UK
Daniel Richard Huttlestone (born 17 September 1999) is an English actor best known for his role as Gavroche in Tom Hooper's Les Misérables which earned him a 2013 Young Artist Award nomination as Best Young Supporting Actor in a Feature Film.
Daniel started his stage career from the age of 9 landing the role of "Nipper" in the 2009 production of Oliver! at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, performing on the opening night with Rowan Atkinson, and continuing until it closed in 2011. He went on to perform the role of Gavroche, in Les Misérables, at the Queen's Theatre, working with Alfie Boe and Matt Lucas, where he stayed with the show for a year. He will star as Jack in the film version of Into the Woods. 
Daniel is the second of three children born to Mark and Linda Huttlestone, his mother is a homemaker and his father a company managing director. He has an elder brother, Thomas Andrew (born 1997), who is also an actor and has appeared as Friedrich Von Trapp in The Sound of Music UK Tour 2011. His younger sister, Sarah Rosina (born 2005), is an actress who is going to appear in Regent's Open Air Theatre production of The Sound of Music, with his former Les Misérables co-star Isabelle Allen. Daniel currently lives in Essex and enjoys football.
- "Les Misérables Film Announces Additional Casting". Theatre Mania. 16 March 2012. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "ICM Signs LES MIS' Daniel Huttlestone". Broadway World. 11 February 2013. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- Kit, Borys (11 February 2013). "ICM Signs Boy Who Plays Gavroche in Les Misérables (Exclusive)". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "34th Annual Young Artist Awards". YoungArtistAwards.org. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- Daniel Huttlestone Is Jack In INTO THE WOODS Movie
- "CK Casting: Daniel and Sarah Huttlestone". CK Casting. Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "The boy of nine who gave Oliver! a twist". The Mail Online. Retrieved 29 May 2013.