|Born||Daniel John Ford Padilla
April 26, 1995
|Residence||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Other names||DJ, Daniel|
|Occupation||Actor, Model, Endorser, Singer, Recording Artist|
|Agent||Star Magic 2010 –present
Star Records 2012 –present
ASAP Artists 2012 –present
|Daniel Padilla on Twitter|
Daniel John Ford Padilla (born April 26, 1995), popularly known as Daniel Padilla, is a Filipino actor and recording artist/bassist of the band, Parking 5. He is a talent of ABS-CBN and Star Magic and was chosen as one of the Original Pilipino Music Junior Ambassadors in promoting local music to the Filipino youth.
Daniel John Ford Padilla was born in April 26, 1995 in Manila, Philippines. He is the son of Rommel Padilla and Karla Estrada. Daniel is also the nephew of action star Robin Padilla and transgender BB Gandanghari. He is in a relationship with his on-screen love partner Kathryn Bernardo.
2010–2011: Early Works
Daniel Padilla's first acting stunt was in 2010 when he starred in a minor role in Gimik 2010, a remake of the hit 90's Filipino youth-oriented show and was paired with Julia Montes . He was also cast as Patrick Rivero in another youth-oriented show entitled Growing Up. He reportedly replaced Albie Casiño (who was Kathryn Bernardo's leading man in Mara Clara) for the said role.
2011-present: Breakthrough & Music
After two consecutive Sunday youth-oriented shows, Padilla finally landed a role in a primetime television series in Princess And I. He played Gerald Antonio "Gino" dela Rosa or Dasho Yuan Rinpoche, a character whom he describes as "a swaggering rich kid who will change and sacrifice a lot for the sake of love". The romantic-comedy royalty-themed series did well in the ratings, having reached the 40% mark and placed second behind Walang Hanggan.
On May 28, 2012, Padilla released his self-titled debut album, Daniel Padilla. The album has six tracks with the carrier single "Hinahanap-hanap Kita", which is also featured in his primetime show Princess And I. According to Star Records producer Jonathan Manalo, Padilla's debut album sold more than 10,000 copies in less than a week. On June 17 of the same year, Padilla was given a Gold Record Award for the sales of his debut album and later on sold more than 30,000+ copies and reached Double Platinum. On April 14, 2014, Star Records released Daniel Padilla's new album, I Heart You. I Heart You is one of the singles in the said album.
|2012||"Lumiliwanag ang Mundo
sa Kwento ng Pasko"
|2013||"Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat"||Himself|||
|"My Only Radio"||with Toni Gonzaga & Vice Ganda||
|2014||"PinaSmile"||with Kathryn Bernardo|||
|"Simpleng Tulad Mo"||Himself|
- 2012 DA BEST ANG FEELING Toni Gonzaga 
- 2012 PINOY SUMMER, DA BEST FOREVER Sarah Geronimo & Gerald Anderson
- 2013 KWENTO NG SUMMER NATIN Sam Milby & Angeline Quinto
- 2013 MAGKASAMA TAYO SA KWENTO NG PASKO
- 2014 THANK YOU, ANG BABAIT NINYO The Voice Kids PH Top 4
|"Gusto Kita"||with Enrique Gil & Khalil Ramos|
|2013||"Kasama Kang Tumanda"||Himself|||
|"Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko"|
|"Got to Believe in Magic"||with Kathryn Bernardo|
|2014||"Unlimited and Free"||Himself||N/A|||
|2012||Daniel Padilla||PHL Sales: 30,000+||
||PARI: 2× Platinum|
|2013||DJP||PHL Sales: 40,000||PARI: 2× Platinum|
|2014||I Heart You||N/A||Platinum|
|2010||Gimik 2010||Daniel Ledesma||ABS-CBN|
|2011||Growing Up||Patrick Rivero|
|2012||Princess and I||Gerald Antonio "Gino" Dela Rosa /
Dasho Yuan Rinpoche
|2013||Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw||Young Gregorio "Bogs" Dagohoy|
|Got to Believe||Joaquin San Juan Manansala|
|2014||Be Careful With My Heart||Young Anastacio Alejo|
|2015||Pangako Sa 'Yo||Angelo Buenavista|||
Film & Movies
|2012||24/7 In Love||Billy Fernandez||Star Cinema|
|2013||Must Be... Love||Ivan Lacson|
|Pagpag: Siyam na Buhay||Cedric Castillo||Star Cinema & Regal Films|
|2014||Sa Ngalan ng Ama, Ina, at mga Anak||Nato||Star Cinema & RCP Productions|
|She's Dating the Gangster||Kenji / Kenneth Delos Reyes||Star Cinema & Summit Media|
|Praybeyt Benjamin 2||Alexander "Alex" Estolas||Star Cinema
|Bonifacio: Ang Unang Pangulo||TBA||Philippians Productions|||
- Daniel Padilla Official ASAP Artist Profile
- "Kathryn, Daniel now 'exclusively dating'".
- "Kathryn Bernardo on relationship with Daniel Padilla: 'Hindi official pero very special'".
- Acaba, Fionna (May 12, 2010). "Daniel Padilla is determined to become a good actor someday". Retrieved July 5, 2012.
- Placente, Rommel (August 25, 2011). "Newcomer Daniel Padilla replaces "best friend" Albie Casiño as Kathryn Bernardo's leading man in Growing Up". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved February 19, 2013.
- Santos, Rhea (July 1, 2012). "Daniel Padilla denies that he and Kathryn Bernardo are already mag-'M.U.'".
- Donida, Krissa (July 4, 2012). "Khalil Ramos admits feeling more pressure because of Princess and I’s high ratings".
- "Daniel Padilla's Debut Album Turns Gold in Less Than A Week!". June 18, 2012.
- "Daniel Padilla's debut album reaches gold". ABS-CBNnews.com. June 20, 2012.
- ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID 2012 "Lumiliwanag ang Mundo sa Kwento ng Pasko". ABS-CBN Entertainment. Retrieved 2012-10-17.
- DANIEL PADILLA's "Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat" Enters The MYX Daily Top 10 Chart!. Myx Philippines. Retrieved 2013-02-05.
- "M.O.R. 101.9 FOR LIFE!" Station Jingle Recording ABS-CBN Entertainment. Retrieved 2013-07-13.
- PinaSmile Single on iTunes.
- ABS-CBN Summer Station ID 2014 Recording Sessions. ABS-CBN Entertainment. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- ABS-CBN releases Ulan Station ID 2012. ABS-CBN Entertainment. Retrieved 2012-07-09.
- Got to Believe (The Official Soundtrack) on iTunes. Star Records Inc. Retrieved 2013-12-10.
- DANIEL PADILLA - Unlimited and Free Official Music Video. ABS-CBN Star Music. Retrieved 2014-06-19.
- PANGAKO SA 'YO, soon on ABS-CBN!. mychos.com. Retrieved 2014-12-01.
- Daniel, Jasmine, other stars at ‘Bonifacio’ event. philstar.com. Retrieved 2014-12-02.