|Full name||Daniel Piorkowski|
|Date of birth||12 January 1984|
|Place of birth||Melbourne, Australia|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back / right back|
|2009–2011||Gold Coast United||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 October 2011.
† Appearances (Goals).
Daniel Piorkowski (born 12 January 1984) is an Australian footballer.
His progress as a footballer was delayed by a knee reconstruction, sustained during his playing days with ex NSL club Melbourne Knights. Daniel also was a member of the Australian Under 20 Side and missed out on a place in the Under-20 World Cup due to a knee reconstruction.
After signing for Melbourne Victory, Piorkowski made 11 appearances and was signed to a new two-year deal in April 2006. Piorkowski was an important part of the Victory defence during their premiership winning season in 06/07 along with Adrian Leijer and Rodrigo Vargas. He unfortunately injured his knee during the season and did not feature in the finals series. On 13 February 2008 he was tabled a new contract by Victory but remained undecided whether to stay with the club. On 13 May 2008 he finally decided to pursue his ambitions of playing in Europe.
Gold Coast United
With Melbourne Victory:
- Top Knights teenager out for season
- Melbourne duo solid in defence
- Trio reunite in heart of Victory's defence
- Injury forces Piorkowski out
- Two sign for Victory but more deals are pending
- Piorkowski set to chase European dream
- Piorkowski starts European adventure
- Piorkowski quits Victory for europe
- Jets Check Out Piorkowski
- Jets Sign Up Piorkowski
- Piorkowski Off To Gold Coast Too
- Six more names confirmed for United