Daniel R. Mandelker
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daniel R. Mandelker is the Howard A. Stamper Professor of Law at the Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. His scholarship has become heavily cited in the fields of land use law, state and local government law, and environmental law.
- "Planning and Control of Land Development," (with J. Payne, P. Salsich & N. Stroud) (7th ed. 2007).
- "Land Use Law" (comprehensive treatise in this field).
- "Property Law and the Public Interest," (with G. Hylton, D. Callies & P. Franzese (3d ed. 2007) (modern property law casebook).
- "State and Local Government in a Federal System" (with D. Netsch, P. Salsich, J. Wegner, S. Stevenson & J. Griffith) (6th ed. 2006) (casebook on state and local government).
- "NEPA Law and Litigation" (2d ed. 1992 & Supp. 2007).
- Prof. Mandelker's Land Use Law blog
- Prof. Mandelker's State and Local Government blog
- Prof. Mandelker's faculty profile
- Prof. Mandelker's publications
- E.g., City of Edmonds v. Oxford House, Inc., 514 U.S. 725, 732 (1995), available at http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/94-23.ZO.html; First English Evangelical Lutheran Church of Glendale v. County of Los Angeles, California, 482 U.S. 304, 336 n.13 (1987) (Stevens, J., Dissenting), available at http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/historics/USSC_CR_0482_0304_ZD.html; Robertson v. Methow Valley Citizens, 490 U.S. 332, 352 (1989), available at http://supreme.justia.com/us/490/332/case.html.