Dan at the set of The Steve Wilkos Show
|Born||Daniel David Ribacoff
1959 (age 54–55)
|Residence||Oceanside, New York|
|Other names||Dan Ribacoff|
|Occupation||Polygraph examiner, Private Investigator|
|Known for||The Steve Wilkos Show|
Daniel David "Dan" Ribacoff // (born 1959) is a polygraph examiner and private investigator who often appears on NBC/Universal’s "The Steve Wilkos Show". He has also made appearances on The Tyra Banks Show, "Millionaire Matchmaker", Globo TV, Playboy.com and SIRIUS XM.
Born in Brazil, Ribacoff emigrated to the United States at age 3 and grew up in Forest Hills, Queens. He graduated from Forest Hills High School in 1977. Ribacoff is married with three children and has offices in Oceanside, New York and Boca Raton, Florida.
"The Steve Wilkos Show"
Dan is entering his seventh season at The Steve Wilkos Show. Dan administers all polygraph exams for the show and appears on-air to explain the results. He frequently conducts polygraph exams on the show for child molestation, physical abuse, murder, rape and other personal issues.
On the second season of Impractical Jokers, Dan administered a polygraph to one of the four members of the shows troupe, James Murray (a.k.a Murr). Murr was asked a series of humiliating, comical, and personal questions and with each response, Dan shared whether or not he was being truthful or deceptive. The polygraph exam was presented as the "punishment" to the episode's "Losing Joker".
- Curry, Colleen (2012). "Donut Cops Sniff Out Frauds in Fast Food Restaurants". ABC News. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- Bendici, Ray. "Final Say: Steve Wilkos".
- YouTube - NY Lie Detector / Polygraph Expert Daniel Ribacoff with Steve Wilkos
- ""The Truth About Lying" Tyra Banks Show - Transcript". LiveDash. 2009. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- Hulu - The Millionaire Matchmaker - Taking a Lie Detector Test
- Teles, Lillia (2009). "Máquina que detecta mentiras ajuda a polícia a esclarecer casos". Globo TV. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- YouTube - Playboy's Lab Rat vs the Lie Detector
- "We Care Golf and Tennis Classic". Nassau Bar Association. 2009. Retrieved June 15, 2013.
- YouTube - Daniel Ribacoff on Brain Games. National Geographic