Daniel Suarez 2009
|Born||December 21, 1964|
|Pen name||Leinad Zeraus|
|Occupation||IT professional, novelist|
His career as an author began with a pair of techno-thriller novels. The first one, Daemon, originally was self-published under his own company Verdugo Press in late 2006. It was later picked up by the major publishing house Dutton and re-released on January 8, 2009. His follow-up book FreedomTM was released on January 7, 2010.
Suarez announced that he was writing his third novel, "which deals with autonomous drones and next-gen, anonymous warfare" via his Google Plus Account on 20 November 2011. That novel, Kill Decision, was released on July 19, 2012.
Literary works 
- Daemon (2006) ISBN 978-0-9786271-0-2 paperback; (2009) hardcover re-release ISBN 978-0-525-95111-7
- FreedomTM (2010) ISBN 978-0-525-95157-5
- Kill Decision (2012) ISBN 978-0-525-95261-9
- "LCCN data set for Daniel Suarez". LCCN data base (in German). Retrieved April 15, 2010.
- How the Self-Published Debut Daemon Earned Serious Geek Cred
- Trachtenberg, Jeffrey A. (March 18, 2009). "When Computers Rule the World". online.wsj.com. Retrieved July 8, 2009.
- Suarez announcing third book on Google Plus
- Official website
- Interview with Daniel Suarez at What the Tech (GFQ Podcasting Network)
- Interview with Daniel Suarez at the BookBanter podcast
- Interview with Daniel Suarez at the Sword and Laser podcast
- Interview with Leo LaPorte on TWIT Triangulation at the Triangulation podcast
- Interview with Daniel Suarez at FAZ.net
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|