Daniel William Coquillett (23 January 1856, Pleasant Valley, Ill. - 7 July 1911 Atlantic City, New Jersey) was an American entomologist who specialised in Diptera. He wrote a revision of the dipterous family Therevidae and many other scientific papers in which he described many new species and genera of Diptera.
- ^ Carpenter, M.M. 1945. Bibliography of biographies of entomologists. The American Midland Naturalist 33: 1-116.
- ^ Revision of the dipterous family Therevidae. Journal of the New York Entomological Society, 2(3): 97-101 (1894)
- Archive Digitised Coquillett, D. W. Report on the locusts of the San Joaquin valley, Cal. Anaheim, Calif.Date 1886
- "Galapagos" Archive Digitised Coquillet, D. W. (Diptera) Papers from the Hopkins-Stanford Galapagos expedition, 1898–1899 Volumes 14, 15,16, 17 Washington, D.C., The Academy.
- Works by or about Daniel William Coquillett in libraries (WorldCat catalog)