Sarahyba at the XIII Crystal Fashion, Curitiba.
|Born||Daniella Sarahyba Fernandes
July 8, 1984
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Wolff KlabinSeptember 6, 2007 - present
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Measurements||34-26-36 (US); 86-66-91 (EU)|
|Shoe size||9 (US); 41 (EU)|
Sarahyba was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and her mother, Mara Lúcia Sarahyba, was also a model in Brazil. When she was 3 days old, she appeared with her mother on the cover of Brazilian parenting magazine Pais & Filhos. Sarahyba began entering modeling contests at age 12.
Sarahyba appeared in every edition of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue from 2005 to 2010 and is currently contracted under H&M, Spiegel and Benetton. In addition to working with world class photographers on her Sports Illustrated shoots, she was the subject of several Joanne Gair body painting projects in these editions.
- (Portuguese) Daniella faz a América - IstoÉ Gente (retrieved on November 5, 2007)
- (Portuguese) Princesinha do mar - Veja Rio (retrieved on November 5, 2007)
- (Portuguese) Daniella Sarahyba, una chica muy guapa - Revista Quem (retrieved on November 5, 2007)
- "Swimsuit 2007: Daniella Sarahyba". CNN/Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 2008-02-18.
- "SI Swimsuit Collection: Daniella Sarahyba". Time Inc. Retrieved 2008-02-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Daniella Sarahyba.|
- (Portuguese) Daniella Sarahyba official site
- (English) Daniella Sarahyba at the Fashion Model Directory
- (English) Daniella Sarahyba at SI.com
|This Brazilian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|