|Look up Danish or danish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Danish may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the country of Denmark
- A national or citizen of Denmark, also called a "Dane". For information about the people of Denmark
- Danish people or Danes, people with a Danish ancestral or ethnic identity
- The Danish language, a North Germanic language used mostly in Denmark and Northern Germany
- A Danish pastry, often simply called a "Danish"
- The Danish tongue or Old Norse, the parent language of all North Germanic languages
- A member of the Daner, a Germanic tribe
- Danish (name), a male given name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This Wikipedia is written in English. Started in 2001, it currently contains 4,509,834 articles. Many other Wikipedias are available; some of the largest are listed below. More than 1,000,000 articles:
Deutsch· español· français· italiano· Nederlands· polski· русский· svenska
More than 400,000 articles:
català· 日本語· norsk bokmål· português· Tiếng Việt· українська· 中文
More than 200,000 articles:
العربية· Bahasa Indonesia· Bahasa Melayu· čeština· српски / srpski· فارسی· 한국어· magyar· română· suomi· Türkçe
More than 50,000 articles:
български· dansk· eesti· Ελληνικά· English (simple)· Esperanto· euskara· galego· עברית· हिन्दी· hrvatski· latviešu· lietuvių· norsk nynorsk· slovenčina· slovenščina· srpskohrvatski / српскохрватски· ไทย· اردو