Danish Mathematical Society
The Danish Mathematical Society is a society of Danish mathematicians founded in 1873 at the University of Copenhagen, a year after French Mathematical Society. According to the society website, it has "the purpose of acting for the benefit of mathematics in research and education."
- Johan Jensen (1892–1903)
- Vilhelm Herman Oluf Madsen (1903–1910)
- Niels Nielsen (1910–1917)
- Johannes Mollerup (1917–1926)
- Harald Bohr (1926–1929, 1937–1951)
- Børge Jessen (1954–1958)
See also 
- K. Ramskov, The Danish Mathematical Society through 125 Years, Historia Mathematica, 2000.
- The Danish Mathematical Society, English webpage
- O'Connor, John J.; Robertson, Edmund F., "Danish Mathematical Society", MacTutor History of Mathematics archive