Danny Dunn and the Smallifying Machine
Danny Dunn and the Smallifying Machine is the eleventh novel in the Danny Dunn series of juvenile science fiction/adventure books written by Raymond Abrashkin and Jay Williams. The book was first published in 1969.
Professor Bullfinch has created a machine for the government which will shrink objects and be used for spying. When Danny sneaks into the lab, he and his friends discover the machine and try to use it for a problem they have been dealing with at school.
- (Paperback, 1969, illustrated by Paul Sagsoorian)
- (Hardback, 1969, illustrated by Paul Sagsoorian)
MacDonald and Jane's
- (Hardback, 1970, illustrated by Barbara Swiderska)
- (Paperback, 1971, #1 in their series)
- (Paperback, 1983 reissue, illustrated by Paul Sagsoorian)
|This article about a children's science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1960s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|