Danny Dunn and the Swamp Monster
Danny Dunn and the Swamp Monster is the twelfth novel in the Danny Dunn series of juvenile science fiction/adventure books written by Raymond Abrashkin and Jay Williams. The book was first published in 1971.
Professor Bullfinch and Doctor Grimes take Danny and his friends to beginning of the Nile River in Africa to investigate local legends of a swamp monster. Despite unforeseen calamities, a new, rare species of electric catfish is discovered.
- (Paperback, 1971, illustrated by Paul Sagsoorian)
- (Hardback, 1971, illustrated by Paul Sagsoorian)
MacDonald and Jane's
- ISBN 0-356-03965-X (Hardback, 1972, illustrated by Anne Mieke)
- (Paperback, 1979, #6 in their series)
- (Paperback, 1983 reissue, illustrated by Paul Sagsoorian)
|This article about a children's science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1970s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|