Danny Dunn and the Weather Machine
Danny Dunn and the Weather Machine is the fourth novel in the Danny Dunn series of juvenile science fiction/adventure books written by Raymond Abrashkin and Jay Williams. The book was first published in 1959 and originally illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats.
Danny accidentally discovers that an ionic transmitter Professor Bulfinch has been working on can be used to create miniature rainclouds.
MacDonald and Jane's
- ISBN 0-356-08183-4 (Hardback, 1975, illustrated by Anne Mieke)
Pocket Books/Archway Books
- ISBN 0-671-29966-2 (Paperback, 1979, #10 in their series, illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats)
- ISBN 0-671-43681-3 (Paperback, 1983 reissue, illustrated by Ezra Jack Keats)
- Burger, Marjorie (October 4, 1959). "The Rain Makers". The New York Times. p. BR40. Retrieved November 15, 2010.
- Mitgang, Herbert (May 8, 1960). "In Paperbacks the New Accent Is On Youth". The New York Times. p. BRA28. Retrieved November 15, 2010.
- "Books Illustrated by Keats". Ezra Jack Keats Foundation. Retrieved November 15, 2010.
|This article about a children's science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1950s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|