|Full name||Daniel Timothy Hollands|
|Date of birth||6 November 1985|
|Place of birth||Ashford, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2006||→ Torquay United (loan)||10||(1)|
|2012–2013||→ Swindon Town (loan)||10||(2)|
|2013||→ Gillingham (loan)||17||(1)|
|2014||→ Portsmouth (loan)||7||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:26, 27 September 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Hollands' professional football career began when he joined Chelsea as a trainee, turning professional in November 2003. He captained the Chelsea Youth Team and had been captain of their reserve side until joining Torquay United on loan in March 2006. He made his league debut in a 1–0 home victory against Peterborough United and played ten times, scoring once in the crucial 4–0 win at home to Stockport County as Torquay turned their season around and eventually survived relegation on the last day of the season.
In the close season he was released by Chelsea and signed for Bournemouth on a two-year deal. Having made over 200 appearances for Bournemouth encompassing a spell as captain he won the 2008 supporters player of the year award.
Hollands chose not to renew his contract upon its expiry at the end of the 2010–11 season and subsequently signed for Charlton Athletic on 24 May 2011. He scored his first goal for Charlton in a 2–3 away win at Rochdale on 17 September in which he scored two.
In August 2013 he joined Gillingham on a three-month loan. He scored his first goal for Gillingham in a 3–2 win over Milton Keynes Dons on 5 October. At the end of the 2013–14 season Hollands was released by Charlton.
On 27 March 2014, Hollands joined Portsmouth on loan for the remainder of the campaign. He scored a hat-trick on the last day of the season against Plymouth Argyle, and contributed with six goals in seven appearances for "Pompey" during his loan spell.
On 22 May 2014, Hollands joined Portsmouth in a permanent basis, signing a two-year deal.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (April 2014)|
- As of match played 27 September 2014.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Torquay United (loan)||2005–06||League Two||10||1||0||0||0||0||—||10||1|
|Swindon Town (loan)||2012–13||League One||10||2||0||0||0||0||—||10||2|
|Gillingham (loan)||2013–14||League One||17||1||0||0||0||0||1||0||18||1|
|Portsmouth (loan)||2013–14||League Two||7||5||0||0||0||0||—||7||5|
- Charlton Athletic
- Hugman, Barry J. (ed) (2008). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2008–09. Mainstream. ISBN 978-1-84596-324-8.
- "Torquay 4–0 Stockport". BBC. 25 April 2006. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Hollands Cannot be Blamed for Big Money Move". Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- "Cherries: Hollands Completes Move to Charlton". Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- "Rochdale 2 – Charlton 3". Retrieved 17 September 2011.
- "Gillingham: Hollands joins on loan as Harriman extends stay". BBC. 29 August 2013. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
- "Gillingham 3–2 MK Dons". BBC. 5 October 2013. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Charlton announce list of released players". Charlton Athletic. 22 May 2014.
- "Danny Hollands loaned to Portsmouth". Charlton Athletic FC. 27 March 2014.
- "Portsmouth: Danny Hollands signs after Charlton exit". BBC Sport. 22 May 2014.