Danny attended Edge Hill University, where he studied Sport and Exercise Science. During his time at Edge Hill, Danny had a residency at the UK’s biggest nightclub, "The Syndicate", in Blackpool. After his time at University, Danny had a brief stint of playing for Ministry of Sound in Egypt for three months.
BBC Radio 1
In August 2011, after competing against five others in a series of challenges, Danny Howard won the BBC Radio 1 Superstar DJ. After winning, Danny attended the "Radio 1's Ibiza Weekend", where he opened at Ushuaïa in front of 5000 for his first gig on the island. Following this, in December 2011, Danny produced a 12 show with highlights from the Ibiza Weekend.
In April 2012 Danny was offered his own Saturday show on BBC Radio 1: "Dance Anthems with Danny Howard." The 3 hour long show is live on a Saturday between the hours of 4pm – 7pm and features songs from the dance music genre. The show also includes guest mixes and interviews with some of the stars of the genres. In May 2012 Danny played at the BBC Radio 1 Live in Torbay event.
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Music and DJing
On 2 April 2012 Danny released his first single ’Twenty Nine’, on the house music label Spinnin' Records. As well as releasing his own music, Danny also remixes songs, such as Cedric Gervais’ ‘Molly’ and Tiesto’s ‘Adagio For Strings’.
In the summer of 2012 Danny Howard played at San Antonio for Judgement Sundays hosted by Judge Jules, playing at both the opening and closing parties. He also played many dates at the BCM club in Magaluf, Mallorca, in June and July.
30 June 2012 saw Danny close the Xstatic summer festival. In 2012 Danny played at the Coloursfest  in Scotland.
On 10 September 2012 Danny Release his remix of the classic song "Message In A Bottle" by The Police, working with Kryder and Deepest Blue vocalist Joel Edwards to create ‘Sending Out An S.O.S’.
In early January 2013 Danny Howard released his single ‘Apex’ on Spinnin’ Records and also featured in his first music video. The track made it into the top ten on the Beatport Electro House charts. In January 2013 Danny signed exclusively to Spinnin’ records.
As well as launching his first album, Danny also released his official remix of Example’s track "Perfect Replacement". He later remixed Foxes' track "Youth".‘Clubbers Guide 2013’.
In mid October 2013, Danny Howard released his latest single, ‘Spire’ on Spinnin' Records. In October 2013, Danny Howard, along with Futuristic Polar Bears, released "Thundergod" on Carrillo Music.
In January 2014, "Thundergod" charted on the US Billboard Magazine club play chart at #25.
In March 2014, Danny released the single "MUG" along with GLOWINTHEDARK & T3NBEARS on Spinnin' Records.
In June 2014, Danny returned to "Spinnin' Records" and released "Vargo" with Futuristic Polar Bears.
In October 2014, Danny returned to "Spinnin' Records" and released "Romani" with Futuristic Polar Bears.
In 2015, Danny returned to "Spinnin' Records" with a new track called "Bullet" and will be released on the 10 of April.
- DJ Danny Howard from Facebook | Idolbin
- "DJ Danny Howard - Official Website of Danny Howard". DJ Danny Howard. Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- BBC Radio 1 - Annie Mac, Radio 1 Live in Ibiza, Radio 1 in Ibiza - our winner's story
- "BBC Radio 1 - BBC Radio 1's Dance Anthems - Danny Howard". BBC. Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- "Danny Howard Releases Twenty Nine On Spinnin Records". EDMDroid.com. Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- "Danny Howard INTERVIEW - BCM - Events - Judgement Tuesdays". Magaluf 2015 - Magaluf Bars - Magaluf Clubs - Events - Guide. Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- "'The Arches was amazing!' Says Danny Howard". STV Entertainment. Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- "Danny Howard - Apex (Official Music Video) - EDM VIDEOS". EDM VIDEOS. Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- "Music - Compilations". Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- "Danny Howard’s Guide To Clubbing – FEATURE - The Gallery". Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- "iTunes - Music - Thundergod - EP by Danny Howard & Futuristic Polar Bears". iTunes. Retrieved 11 March 2015.