Hylton (right) playing for Aldershot Town in 2008
|Full name||Daniel Thomas Hylton|
|Date of birth||25 February 1989|
|Place of birth||Camden, London, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Current club||AFC Wimbledon
(on loan from Rotherham United)
|2007||→ Harlow Town (loan)||1||(0)|
|2013||→ Bury (loan)||7||(2)|
|2014–||→ AFC Wimbledon (loan)||6||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:05, 25 February 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Camden, London, Hylton joined Aldershot Town aged 16 in 2005, when he was signed by Terry Brown. Among his appearances, Hylton played in their first League Cup game, when he came on as a substitute against Coventry City in the 3–1 loss, on 13 August 2008. In his time at Aldershot, Hylton has so far scored 28 goals from 136 appearances, as well as appearing once for Harlow Town whilst on loan.
On 6 January 2011, Hylton agreed to sign for AFC Wimbledon, almost being signed by manager Terry Brown for the second time in his career, before signing a one year contract extension to remain at Aldershot Town under new manager Dean Holdsworth.
- "Coventry 3–1 Aldershot". BBC Sport. 2008-08-13. Retrieved 2008-08-17.
- "AFC Wimbledon sign Aldershot Town striker Danny Hylton". The Surrey Herald. 2011-01-06. Retrieved 2011-01-06.
- "Danny Hylton: Rotherham agree contract with ex-Aldershot striker". BBC Sport. Retrieved 2013-06-19.
- "Danny Hylton joins". Bury FC. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Danny Hylton joins the Dons". AFC Wimbledon. 27 January 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|