|Born||Mount Vernon, New York|
Daniel "Danny" Mastrogiorgio is an American stage, film and television actor who has also provided voice artist work for video games. He is best known for providing the voice of Toni Cipriani in the 2005 video game Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and his appearances in movies such as Brother Bear and Enchanted also been in several television shows such as Law & Order.
Mastrogiorgio has appeared in television shows such as The Sopranos and Law & Order (in addition to two of the show's spinoffs, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Law & Order: Criminal Intent). Earlier in his career, he appeared in the TV mini-series based on the Mario Puzo novel, The Last Don and also The Last Don II.
In addition to Liberty City Stories, Mastrogiorgio has provided his voice for many other projects. These include the video games Batman: Dark Tomorrow, The Sopranos: Road to Respect and Red Dead Redemption, and also the movies Brother Bear and Underdog.
He has also appeared on stage in plays such as The Two Gentlemen of Verona at the New York Shakespeare Festival and The Taming of the Shrew at both the Denver Center for the Performing Arts and the Old Globe Theatre in San Diego. Among his more notable theater performances, the one-man show My Italy Story, written by Joseph Gallo[disambiguation needed], Mastrogiorgio stars as the entire DaGato clan. In their review of the play, The New York Times wrote that the piece was "entertaining" and that as its star, Mastrogiorgio was "engaging". Over its multi-year run, the play received other positive reviews as well, including those from Hartford Courant, Newsday', and New York Daily News,
- Sleepers (1996) as Nick Davenport
- Dead Broke (1998) as Veduccio
- Italian Lessons (1998) as Enzo
- Friends and Family (2001) as Vito Patrizzi
- Brother Bear (2003) as Ram #2 (voice)
- Backseat (2005) as Andres
- The Producers as Jail Guard
- Underdog (2007) as Crazy Dog (voice)
- Enchanted (2007) as Jerry
- Fighting (2009) as Trader Jim
- Beware the Gonzo (2010) as Contact
- One for the Money (2012) as Lenny
- New York News (1 episode, 1995) as Rescue Worker
- The Last Don (1997) as Vincent Clereuzio
- The Last Don II (1998) as Vinnie
- Spin City (1 episode, 1999) as First Reserve Worker
- Third Watch (1 episode, 2000) as Stone
- The Book of Daniel (4 episodes, 2006) as Michael Vaporelli
- The Sopranos (1 episode, 2006) as Kevin Mucci
- Law & Order (3 episodes, 1995-2008)
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (1 episode, 2008) as John Testarossa
- The Unusuals (1 episode, 2009) as Wendall Tate
- White Collar (1 episode, 2011) as Randy Morosco
- Person of Interest (1 episode, 2011) as Derek Whitaker
- Prime Suspect (1 episode, 2011) as King Dickens
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (3 episodes, 2000-2012)
- Video game
- Batman: Dark Tomorrow (2003)
- The Warriors (2005)
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (2005) as Toni Cipriani
- The Sopranos: Road to Respect (2006) as Saul Shapiro
- Red Dead Redemption (2010) as Preacher
- Homefront (2011)
- Max Payne 3 (2012)
- "Danny Mastrogiorgio - Biography". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2010-01-25.
- Van Gelder, Lawrence (April 2, 1997). "theater review : My Italian Story". The New York Times. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- Rocha, Joseph (June 19, 1995). "Family Reunion is their Italy Story: Clans Coming Together for Actor's Performance". Hartford Courant. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- Jacobson, Aileen (April 1, 1997). "Not Quite a Memory / A charming story of going home to Italy". Newsday. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- Kissel, Howard (April 1007). "'My Italy Story' Is Half-told New Jersey Man's Search For His Roots Doesn't Run Very Deep". New York Daily News. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Complete Cast and Creative Team Announced for Rocky on Broadway". playbill.com. Playbill. 25 November 2013. Retrieved 27 December 2013.