From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Danton may refer to:
- Georges Danton (1759–1794), leading figure in the early stages of the French Revolution
- Mike Danton (born 1980), Canadian former professional ice hockey player
- Ray Danton (1931–1992), American actor, director and producer
- Robert Bodanzky, also known as Danton (1879–1923), Austrian journalist, playwright and poet
- Danton Township, Richland County, North Dakota
- Danton Pinch, former village in Kent, England, demolished for the Channel Tunnel
- Danton (1921 film), German film by Dimitri Buchowetzki
- Danton (1931 film), German film by Hans Behrendt
- Danton (1932 film), French film by André Roubaud
- Danton (1970 film), UK television film by John Howard Davies, starring Anthony Hopkins
- Danton (1983 film), French/Polish film starring Gérard Depardieu and Anne Alvaro, directed by Andrzej Wajda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.